Managing Your Investments Tax Efficiently
As a result of our expertise and skills, we can provide reliable and trusted advice when you need it, across all your investments.
YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
We can help you through the maze of rules to ensure the income you have earned from your investments is correctly disclosed on your tax return. We can help you with whether your investment portfolio is:
- looked after by a stockbroker
- looked after by a wealth manager
- stock options as part of your employment
At Haggards Crowther, our individually skilled accounts and tax teams work collaboratively to advise you across all your investments including:
- Ensure the correct level of tax is deducted against interest on savings held in UK banks
- Overseas dividends and the ability to offset withholding tax suffered
- Investments that qualify for Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) relief
- Benefits of holding Venture Capital Trust (VCT) shareholdings
- Stocks and shares held in a trust of which you are a beneficiary
- Using your annual Capital Gains Tax allowance to its best
- Identify capital losses and therefore offset these against income
WORKING WITH WEALTH MANAGERS AND STOCKBROKERS
If you have someone managing your investment portfolio, like a stockbroker or wealth manager, we can work directly with them. As a result, we will be able to liaise with them to collect documents and information such as year-end investment data needed for your tax return. We can also advise on the tax implications of any decisions you might be considering, therefore maximizing the benefit of any changes in your portfolio.
Rather than try to manage this on your own, contact us to find out how we can help you make the most of your investments.