Working at Haggards Crowther
Careers with Haggards Crowther
Haggards Crowther is a family owned business that’s grown significantly since it was established as Haggards & Co. in 2004. We’re driven by our values, putting our clients’ best interests at the heart of everything we do. We believe in supporting the training and development of our team – our people make Haggards Crowther. If you’d like to be part of the team please get in touch with your C.V.
Why Join Haggards Crowther?
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Supportive and hard-working team who continuously strive to delight clients
- Opportunities for career progression and education sponsorship – We are registered providers of training from the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and we have sponsored colleagues through ACA, CIMA, CTA, FAR and AA qualifications.
- Get involved with a variety of projects across a broad portfolio of clients
Our benefits and perks
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Career progression planning
- Professional training and personal development
- Sponsorship of accountancy education
- Competitive salary
Meet the team
Our people make our business, click here to meet our fantastic team or read about some of our team members below:
|Read George’s Story||Read May’s Story||Read Chris’ Story|