Working at Haggards Crowther
Careers with Haggards Crowther
Haggards Crowther is a family owned business which has grown significantly since first established as Haggards & Co. in 2004. Situated in the bustling heart of Putney, we’re driven by our values, putting our clients’ best interests at the heart of everything we do. We believe in training and development for all of our staff – and firmly believe that our people make Haggards Crowther what it is today. If you’d like to be part of the team please get in touch with your C.V.
Why Join Haggards Crowther?
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Supportive and hard-working team who continuously strive to delight clients
- Opportunities for career progression and education sponsorship – We are registered providers of training from the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and we have sponsored colleagues through ACA, CIMA, CTA, FAR and AA qualifications.
- Get involved with a variety of projects across a broad portfolio of clients
Don’t just take our word for it
Even those that have left us still look back fondly on their time with us. Having left Haggards Crowther to travel, Soonhee Hur said this of her time at Haggards Crowther:
“Haggards Crowther was one of the best companies to work for and I am proud to have been a team member. A good sized firm with lovely people and great location“.
Our benefits and perks
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Career progression planning
- Professional training and personal development
- Sponsorship of accountancy education
- Competitive salary
Meet the team
Our people make our business, click here to meet our fantastic team or read about some of our team members below: