Small Business Team
Small Business Team
We have always enjoyed looking after the little guys, and we have therefore developed a package that allows you the benefit of access to the full range of Haggards Crowther services should you need them, whilst keeping a tight lid on cost. Of course, you will be able up scale the services as your business scales.
- All your compliance requirements organised, and filed on time:
- Payroll management,
- Year-end accounts and corporation tax returns, and associated bookkeeping,
- Confirmation statements.
- We will also be your registered office address and director service address.
- Dividend planning – how to pay yourself tax-efficiently
Added in to all our services is the ability to tap into the business brains of the senior members of the organisation, providing opinion and general business advice and specialist tax advice when you need it.
TRADITIONAL COMPLIANCE LED ACCOUNTING SERVICES FOR SMALL AND SIMPLE BUSINESSES
All Limited Companies must file annual accounts with Companies House and file a Tax Return with HMRC. Also, PAYE returns are required for you as directors.
The fulfilment of these services lies at the heart of our compliance led accounting service, and we are excellent at it.
You will be allocated a client manager, who will ensure that the necessary filings are completed well within the statutory deadline. In addition, you will have access to a full range of skillsets, to ensure that you get the appropriate advice and support when you need it.
We will use market leading software to ensure that we are as efficient as possible, and that the relationship between is as smooth as possible.
Our Small Business Team fulfils this compliance led role on behalf of new and established businesses. Whilst they remain on hand throughout the year to provide guidance if required, most of your contact will typically occur around the run up to year end. At this time, we can provide advice and consultancy, helping you minimise tax and maximise profits, or, if that process has been taken care of, simply work with you to compile the year end accounts in the required formats for submission to Companies House.
- Annual financial statements
- Corporation tax returns
- Company Secretarial services including maintenace of statutory books
- Start up advice
- General business advice and support
- Director personal tax returns and personal tax planning
- Software training and support