Outsourced Accounting Team
Outsourced Accounting Team
Our long-established team is experienced, responsive, and dedicated to meeting client needs.
The benefits are numerous:
- Dedicated client manager – our client managers are responsible for all elements of the day-to-day service, so you know who to call when you need help and advice, or (heaven forbid) something has gone wrong. All our CMs are ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and based in our London office.
- Day to day contact expected – again, our client managers are ready for calls and emails and will respond in accordance with the service levels agreed. We even offer a premium service for those looking for super-fast responses.
- Regular management reporting on a quarterly or monthly basis, including the underlying bookkeeping and VAT return submissions.
- Payroll management.
- Fully tailored solutions including credit control, purchase ledger management, cashflow forecasting, auditor liaison and any other service that normally falls under the accountancy banner.
Added in to all our services is the ability to tap into the business brains of the senior members of the organisation, providing opinion and general business advice and specialist tax advice when you need it.
All this costs a fraction of what it would cost to build and manage an in-house team. In addition, new generation software (some built as a result of COVID) are making offsite relationships increasingly simple to fulfil.
THE VALUE OF DETAILED FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE DATA FOR YOUR BUSINESS
As your business grows, you will need the right tools and management information on hand to influence your decision making. As a small business you had a good idea of the overall health of the business because you were ‘in it’ on a day-to-day basis, but as you gradually delegate responsibility, you may benefit from having someone provide you with the key facts and figures to help you continue driving the business forward.
For some the provision of management information is driven more by necessity and regulation that by growth in a business. FCA regulated businesses and those with multiple investors or shareholders, will have a statutory obligation to provide more than just annual accounts and company returns.
Our management information team provides a dedicated service to meet the needs of any business needing more detailed, regular information.
For our bigger clients, having timely and informative data at pre-defined points during the year allows them to focus on other matters and make informed decisions. With access to their accounts software or by working with our company advisory team, where we also handle the company’s accounting function, the Haggards Crowther Outsourced Accounting team can rapidly access the monthly or quarterly figures and pull together a management report pack that will provide headline figures, detailed financials and/or reporting against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Whether you crave more detail, need more timely data or have a business which demands regular management information, we can help. Contact us today to discuss your bespoke Outsourced Accounting needs.
- Annual financial statements
- Corporation tax returns
- VAT returns and advice
- Management accounts
- Sales ledger and raising invoices
- Purchase ledger maintenance
- Credit control
- Cashflow forecasting
- Specialist tax advice (EG R&D Tax credits and employee benefit schemes)
- FCA submissions
- Audit support
- Non-statutory audits
- Company Secretarial services including maintenance of statutory books
- EIS and SEIS schemes
- Start up advice
- General business advice and support
- Director personal tax returns and personal tax planning
- Dedicated client manager
- Priority service
- Software integration and process review
- LLP accounts and tax returns