What are Company Secretarial services?
7th July, 2021
The name feels a bit misleading in that it’s not a secretarial role in the traditional sense that we take on; company secretarial services refer to the level of administrative function within a business.
Any business needs to manage its corporate governance. We aim to give you full support and take the headache out of complying with the laws and legislation that govern your business.
We have a range of solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of your company, whether you are just starting or a larger firm that has just decided to become a limited company.
Why do you need Company Secretarial services?
If you are a public company, you are obliged to have a company secretary. In April 2008, as a result of the Companies Act 2006, the post became optional for private companies unless their articles of association explicitly require them to have one. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Company formation
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Advice and support regarding share transactions and fundraises
- Advice and support regarding Seed EIS and EIS, including advanced approval with HMRC
- Cap tables and other management tools
Why outsourcing Company Secretarial work is a good idea
Appointing us to take care of your Company’s Secretarial needs has many benefits for your business, and here are just a few:
- We will manage your responsibilities effectively and professionally
- We undertake all the work at the right time, with a wealth of knowledge at our fingertips
- You will be able to take advantage of the latest and best technology
- Experienced and professional
- We will eliminate risk for you
- You will save on costs
- We offer complete peace of mind.
And ultimately, it means you get to concentrate on doing what you do best.