How to change your accountant

If you are thinking of changing accountant or tax adviser and would like to move to Haggards Crowther, please provide us with some basic information using the form below and a member of the relevant team will contact you to progress your enquiry.

As a professional business and member of the ICAEW, we will need an undertaking from your current accountant or tax adviser confirming that there are no outstanding issues before we can act for you, but we will talk you through this when we contact you. You can transfer your affairs to Haggards Crowther at any time and it is a relatively straight forward process. If there are no issues with your existing accountant, then we can normally begin acting for you very quickly and manage the administrative updates (such as advising HMRC where necessary) as part of our work.

If you would like to speak to somebody about your specific circumstances you can find office details and telephone numbers on our contact us page.


Back to top